An unforgettable visit to the Mount Everest (8848) base camp and the views of the Himalayan ranges, rising to over 7000m in altitude, creates an extremely fascinating trip memory.
- Above cost exclude guide and driver’s tip. The basis of tipping for guide is: (02-05 clients in a group) 50 CNY per day per person, Tipping for driver: 40 CNY /PP；06 or more clients in a group: tipping for guide 25 CNY /PP, and 20 CNY/PP for driver.
- You will be welcomed by your Tibetan tour-guide at the airport or train station. Get to and from the airport or train station on airport bus (public bus from the train station), which can pick you up or drop you off at the convenient central locations in Lhasa city near to the majestic Potala Palace.
- (Tourism regulation in Tibet requires every client to register with original Tibet permit at Lhasa railway station to enter Lhasa city.)
- Fixed Departure on Tuesday
- Get our best price for every group with more than 6 clients.
- EARLYBIRD OFFERS Book early, save more
Activities: Arrive in Lhasa （65km, 1hr.)
Arrival in Lhasa Gonggar airport, join in the group, our tour guide will welcome you with a ceremonial Khadak and take a memorable group photo. Then, transfer to hotel in Lhasa. After arriving Lhasa we suggest you to have a full rest for acclimatization. Overnight in Lhasa.
Activities: Sightseeing in Lhasa
Today we will visit the highest palace in the world, The Potala Palace which is the Dalai Lamas' winter palace. It locates on the red hill, a good viewing point in Lhasa. After lunch, we will go to visit Sera monastery, in Sera monastery you will enjoy a very lively scenes that many monks sitting or standing in the yard debating Buddhist doctrines (except on Sunday). Continue to visit the 7th century build Jokhang temple, Tibet’s most sacred temple, focus of devotion day and night, and stroll along with streams of local pilgrims in lively Barkhor bazaar. Many people describe it as a fascinating, “Microcosm” of Tibet, where, you will be going back time to time during your stay. Overnight in Lhasa.
Activities: Lhasa – Yamdrok – Gyangtse -Shigatse(360km, 7hrs).
Today we will drive to Shigatse via turquoise Yamdrok Lake and Karola glacier (5086m), en route to the charming Gyangtse town. You may see this charming small town for its laid-back atmosphere with 14th century. The Pelkor Chode Monastery, multi-chapel Kumbum pagoda & the cow street are very attractive tourist from all over world. Continue drive to Shigatse, the 2nd largest city of Tibet, and main seat for the revered Buddhist master Panchen Lama. Overnight in Shigatse.
Activities: Shigatse- Shelkar (240km, 5hrs).
In the morning visit Tashi Lhunpo Monastery, an impressive, finely crafted and serene looking statue high over the viewer, is an incomparable experience of the trip. Continue to Shelkar, spend the night there, makes your last preparation before arriving in Mt Everest Base Camp (EBC). Overnight in Shelkar
Activities: Mount Everest Base Camp (100km, 2hrs).
Set off for EBC early in the morning, drive up to Pang-la pass(5050m), the views of Himalayan range from here is superb. Arrive in Rongphu monastery, the world highest monastery, the views of the north face of the Everest from this vantage point are fine. Keep drive about 9km to the 5200m base camp, on a clear day, you are rewarded with stupendous view of Everest. Late afternoon，drive back to Shelkar. Overnight in Shelkar.
Activities: Shelkar to Lhasa (520km, 10hrs).
Take the long drive back to Lhasa, and enjoy many photogenic Tibetan communities, rivers and herds of yak. Overnight in Lhasa.
Activities: Transfer to airport or train station.
End of our services.